Monday, January 5, 2009

Shoes: Affordable vs. Splurge

I'm really coveting this shoe at the moment- it's an open toe shoe in an ivory patent flat by Chanel.


Chanel shoe- Price available on request

I'm not sure how much this shoe costs-but I'm willing to bet it'll cost me a month's salary.

Nevertheless, budget-friendly Nine West have made a similar shoe at a great price. Even better, these shoes are on sale at the moment-so grab them quick before they run out.

Nine West: Icyhot- on sale for $59.50

I find these shoes will suit us petites because the heel itself will give us some height, while the lack of ankle straps gives an illusion of long legs!

Warning!: These shoes are selling out fast-so if you're an Australian size 5.5-6.5, get it now!

Happy shopping!
5ft0

0 comments:

Five Foot Nothing © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!