Friday, May 22, 2009

A New Change

Hey my fellow Petites,

I'm sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while - as I have end of semester exams and assignments which are due pretty soon.

However, as I've hinted before - so many things have happened in my life in this last couple of months. For this reason, I'm going to incorporate other topics such as business and law into this blog. Petites, I'm not neglecting fashion entirely - but I feel there's more to life than just fashion.

I know I'm hypocrite for typing all of this, the point of this blog was to show the latest clothes and accessories suitable for us Petites. However, while I still love shopping, Chanel and fashion magazines - I want to talk about more things.

I'm taking a break from blogging for the next two weeks so I can finish off my assignments.


Have a good weekend!
5ft0

1 comments:

Icy said...

Goodluck with assignments!

Five Foot Nothing © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!