Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Minty Meets Munt, interning and that kinda thing.

Again, I apologise for the lack of regular posts.

I am currently interning at a Television Station. A big, proper television station with cameras, films and journalists frantically running around the office to source their tapes and stories. Though, I'm not dealing with news and current affair par se, more of a legal and online focus. I'll be doing this for the next two weeks and so far, I'm loving it.

Anyway, my Petites, I want you to divert your eyes to the Minty Meets Munt collection. They're currently working on their website as they want people to purchase their products online. If you're in Victoria, you're lucky to have heaps of stores stocking Minty's stuff.

For you New South Welshman people, the closest one has been Coco Pony - Shellharbour. Considering 2/3s of NSW live in Sydney - this is inconvenient. Sportsgirl are currently stocking Minty's stuff under the 'Sportsgirl Likes' bar and here are my favourites:



Peaches jacket - $140
Loving this jacket as it has this vintage, glam rock appeal. Purchased this jacket during my lunch break.




















Sgt Peppers Coat - $220
I'm an avid fan of The Beatles and I've always wanted a coat that's been inspired by the Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album.

These items are clothing suited me perfectly - so for you Petites out there, if you want to add a bit of pizazz to your wardrobe, Minty Meets Munt is perfect for you.

I'll be blogging soon about my internship experience.

Happy shopping!
5ft0

2 comments:

Icy said...

I have to say I lurve that first jacket. Just fab!

frockandrollonline.com said...

Hey there lovely,

Thank-you so much for leaving a comment on my website, I appreciate it muchly, especially as I've now discovered YOUR blog! :) That Sportsgirl jacket is absolutely heavenly, and your internship sounds marvellous - can't wait to hear more about it! Once again, thank-you, and I'm now following you on Twitter, so I look forward to seeing you around the blogosphere!

Five Foot Nothing © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!