- Over at the US of A, Whitney Port has released her first fashion collection titled "Whitney Eve Fall 2009 Collection". It definitely has an 80s feel to it, though the downside is that the average dress from her collection costs US$350. Do you think you'd spend that much on Port's design?
- On the other hand, Lauren Conrad's attempts in producing a fashion line have fallen bleow expectations, and is now sold at Kohl's (the US version of BigW). The range should cost between $20-$70, not the $220 price tag on some of Lauren Conrad's clothes. Pic below is an outfit from the Spring 2009 collection.
- Meanwhile, the Sartorialist and Garance Dore have hit down-under. They're visiting both Sydney and Melbourne. I'm sure Sydney will be dressing up big time to beat our Melbournian counterparts. Be prepared to see an on-slaught of immaculate dressed people on the streets of Sydney next week.
- Australian Rosemount Fashion Week starts on 27th April, finishes 1st May.
- Vogue Australia twitter page is fake. Damien Woolnough, the magazine's online editor is outrage by this. "We've referred the matter to our lawyers and are waiting to hear back from Twitter". After two fake pages of Vogue Australia, this is truly embarrassing. No doubt Vogue Australia will use a breach in the Copyright Act 1968 and cybersquatting to prove their point.
- Sydney designer, Kit Willow Podogornik doesn't need to tweet about AFW, after a two year absence from AFW to show at NY Fashion week, Willow will be presenting her collection on 29th April. Around 60 guests have booked for the dinner.
Have a good weekend,