Friday, May 21, 2010

Feel free to ask me anything!

As this is Friday, I'm thinking about the weekend ahead. It's a mixture of catching up on my law readings, writing essays, working and meeting up with my friends. I'll also be rescuing koalas from the cold weather and making a fool of myself.

The point here is:


Whether it is what I have for breakfast, to what my favourite movies are or you're curious as to how this blog came about - ask away. I'm not going to shy away from any of the questions you post. In fact, this could be fun!

This also serves me a great opportunity to procrastinate on my final law exams too.

Happy reading!
5ft0

1 comments:

Siobhan Hanlin said...

'Kay, here be my question. Can you imitate (succesfully) any accents or people?

Five Foot Nothing © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!